Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Different Beginning, A Different Middle And A Different Ending....

My movie is about 3 different things that are united as one piece of writing. Now I'm going to give you a clue about my movie.

The Beginning: The Beginning is about my reflection and evaluation of last term which is Term 3.The Middle: The Middle is about a celebration which I attended to in the holidays.
Last But Not Least........
The Ending: The Ending is all about what i'm expecting at the end of this year.

3 comments:

  1. What a neat way to complete your term evaluations, Angelica. I am not convinced about how much you enjoyed Valentines, though. Perhaps you need to sound a little more enthusiastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelica,
    Its Tai from Panmure Bridge School and were glad that you liked our movie! You can bet that we will show more movies, and that you will see me too! I also like your blog site too,
    keep up the cool work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

    ReplyDelete